Worst DVD Covers...ever! (Part 4K)

Discuss North American DVDs and Blu-rays or other DVD and Blu-ray-related topics.
JSC

Re: Worst DVD Covers...ever! (Part 4K)

#2151 Post by JSC » Sat May 11, 2024 1:06 pm

At the same time, it seems like a setup in a comedy where someone says 'don't make a sound' and then their
partner proceeds to break a vase, drop silverware and pretty much every kind of noise making implement on
the floor.

Matt

#2152 Post by Matt » Sat May 11, 2024 1:17 pm

I think, sincerely, that they are supposed to be in the “glass cube” Apple Store in front of the General Motors Building on Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.

Furstemberg

#2153 Post by Furstemberg » Mon May 20, 2024 4:58 pm

domino harvey wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:41 pm

Any photoediting software will tell you if your text is off center, I don't even know how this could happen so badly to the title
My copy arrived with the title centered. Seems the above mock-up is entirely off center, cropping a little off the left side of the cover and including a little more on the left than actually appears. (Still a bad cover any way you crop it.)

starmanof51

#2154 Post by starmanof51 » Tue May 21, 2024 6:11 pm

Furstemberg wrote:
Mon May 20, 2024 4:58 pm
My copy arrived with the title centered. Seems the above mock-up is entirely off center, cropping a little off the left side of the cover and including a little more on the left than actually appears. (Still a bad cover any way you crop it.)
Off-topic, but would love if you could check the actual run time, I'm surprised if they released the 78 minute version like info release said.