Oscilloscope Pictures

Vinegar Syndrome, Deaf Crocodile, Imprint, Cinema Guild, and more.
swo17
Bloodthirsty Butcher

Re: Oscilloscope Pictures

#401 Post by swo17 » Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:25 pm

davidhuxley wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:54 am
Appreciate your support! Spine #75 is the documentary Los Sures.
I've been unable to confirm that this was released on DVD. The Oscilloscope website gives information on a theatrical and digital release, but not a physical one. There is no listing for a DVD release by Oscilloscope of LOS SURES on any database for which I access. Do you have a source for this information? Thanks.
The user Oscilloscope is a representative of the company

davidhuxley

#402 Post by davidhuxley » Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:01 pm

swo17 wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:25 pm

Sure, but it doesn't answer my question about why the disc isn't available in their store. Was it a limited edition and sold out? There are plenty of titles still listed there that are sold out.

hearthesilence

#403 Post by hearthesilence » Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:26 pm

Oscilloscope's Black Friday sale started today. Please note, sale prices will not show up unless you enter this code at checkout: OSALEOSCOPE

As usual, Blu-rays and DVDs are 50% off - I think most stuff in general is 50% off but discounts may vary for other items and merchandise. (For example, vinyl is 20% off. They also have some crazy shit like lube for John Cameron Mitchell's Shortbus.)

Oscilloscope

#404 Post by Oscilloscope » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:21 pm

davidhuxley wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:01 pm
swo17 wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2023 12:25 pm

Sure, but it doesn't answer my question about why the disc isn't available in their store. Was it a limited edition and sold out? There are plenty of titles still listed there that are sold out.
Unfortunately, O-Scope didn't release Los Sures on disc as we were unable to get the rights. There is a physical release from UnionDocs available here and we'd highly suggest supporting them if you're interested in the film. They are a great organization. Apologies for the confusion.